Holiday property owners of Bay of Quinte / Lennox & Addington / Adolphus Reach and Loyalist Parkway area look no further! Lakeside Holiday Rentals is a small locally owned property management company and as such we believe in providing property management services that are honest, transparent, and in the best interest of both property owner and guests. “hassle free rental service at an affordable price”.
Why choose Lakeside Holiday Rentals?
We offer multiple management service package choices, tailoring to your individual property management needs, giving the best value in holiday rentals through our dedicated team of professionals.
Holiday Property Owners in the Area
Primarily serving, The Bay of Quinte, Lennox & Addington, Adolphus Reach and Loyalist Parkway – the Eastern Gateway to Prince Edward County –
The increase for short-term rentals of privately-owned cottages and homes in – The Eastern Gateway to Prince Edward County – is growing rapidly. If you are a local private home owner or out-of-town property owner seeking to generate revenue from your investment or looking to offset the rising costs of maintaining your home or cottage. Renting your home can generate a significant source of revenue that can help provide funds for operating costs, renovations or improvements.
We receive inquires from travelers looking for short-term rentals for vacations (2 nights or weekly) and long-term rentals from clients who are looking for accommodations while building a home, purchasing real estate or employed on a short-term project in the area.
At Lakeside Holiday Rentals, we recognize there may be some hesitation with sharing your home or cottage, as it is your big investment. We are here to ensure all house rules that are set out are followed and guests renting your home or cottage will treat it with respect. All guests must provide a damage deposit in the event damage is done to your rental home or cottage.
Our mission is to enhance the lives of our guests by creating and enabling unsurpassed vacation and leisure experiences for a memorable stay in the communities that we serve.
We love what we do and look forward to working with you in getting your home or cottage ready for renting. “Let us manage your investment”.
Lakeside Holiday Rentals – Property Management Services Include:
- We will arrange a site visit to meet with you to view, assess and collect information and help determine an appropriate rental rate.
- Take photos and full descriptions of your property for advertising on our website.
- Provide recommendations to maximize the property’s income potential.
- Handle all inquiries, phone call and emails, provide information and answer any questions on your behalf.
- Qualify prospective guests according to conditions set out by owner i.e. number of persons, age restriction, pets, etc.
- A personalized listing of your property on our website.
- Create a short-term rental agreement with terms and conditions specific to the property.
- Generate a booking schedule and track reservations.
- Develop a tourist information binder for guests listing local amenities, attractions, emergency telephone numbers, safety features i.e. fire extinguishers, first aid kit, etc.
- Develop a property information package for guests with established household rules, i.e. smoking, washer/dryer, furniture, check-in and check-out procedures, what to bring, what is provided, instructions for use and care of specific items such as septic tanks, wells, garbage disposal, recycling, cleaning check list, etc.
- Corresponding with confirmed guests prior to check in and providing them with information sheet, keys, map and directions, etc.
- There is no paper work, key transfers or follow up you will need to do, we take care of all those details.
- Respond to questions and address problems reported by guests during their stay.
- Collecting deposits and rental payments.
- Following up with guests after check-out and refunding damage deposits.
- Request guest reviews.
- Provide monthly invoice and an annual statement.
Lakeside Holiday Rentals – Property Management Optional Services:
- arrange cleaning service for guest changeovers
- cleaning schedules
- inspecting property condition for damage deposit refunds
- arrange lawn and garden maintenance
- arrange for snow removal
- arrange pickup/disposal of garbage and recyclables
- stocking of consumable supplies i.e. toilet tissue, paper towel, hand soap, garbage bags
- welcome gift baskets
- arrange signage
- arrange to photograph your property inside and out by professional photographer
- general marketing and promotion of your property through web ads to connect with potential guests
Our mission is to enhance the lives of our guests by creating and enabling unsurpassed vacation and leisure experiences for a memorable stay in the Bay of Quinte / Lennox & Addington / Adolphus Reach / Loyalist Parkway region – The Eastern Gateway to Prince Edward County.
We will provide you with a quick personalized response from our local team, sharing our acquired travel insights of Bay of Quinte / Lennox & Addington / Adolphus Reach / Loyalist Parkway and Prince Edward County to help plan for your special, unique vacation experiences at one of our vacation rentals.
Our vision is to be the premier provider and facilitator with easily accessible main online entry portal to an extensive portfolio where guests can book the most beautiful holiday accommodations in the Bay of Quinte / Lennox & Addington / Adolphus Reach / Loyalist Parkway – The Eastern Gateway to Prince Edward County.